Technical Support Specialist
As a Tech Support Specialist, you will work with all the teams at Empatica to diagnose technical problems and provide solutions on all of our products. The technical stack you’ll find in Empatica and the customers you’ll face are unlikely what you’ve already seen in your career. It will be an extremely complex job that, if done right, will help save lives and contribute to state-of-the-art scientific research. The right candidate will possess strong technical skills, the ability to communicate effectively via unsurpassed soft skills, and the creativity to engineer solutions.
You will be involved in:
- Identify, document, reproduce and evaluate bug reports or reported issues
- Interact with users to understand and solve the problems they're facing
- Escalate unresolved issues as required while maintaining ownership of issues through resolution
- Collaborate with the engineering team to solve complex problems
- Work with the Customer Happiness team to provide solutions for customers
- Update knowledge base and troubleshooting documentation for internal and customer use
- Develop solutions and build standard operating procedures to improve customer satisfaction and creating lifelong promoters of our brand
Why work at Empatica:
At Empatica you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where your impact will be recognizable from day one. You will face new challenges daily. Ah, did we tell you that your work may literally change the lives of many people?
The ideal candidate for Empatica:
- Is reliable and hard worker; working in a fast growing startup is not for everyone
- Is creative, fun and easy to work with
- Is self-motivated, can excel both in unsupervised solo projects and in tight teamwork
- Is passionate about our products and our mission, driven by customers’ needs
- Has a growth mindset and is willingly to learn quickly
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Master in switching hats, you’ll be the customer representative when talking to the product teams and you’ll be the product ambassador when talking to the customers
- Technical background or prior experience in end to end tech support
- Solid knowledge of software and hardware testing, especially in an agile environment
- Deep understanding of the different phases of software development and of the right tools for each phase
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and critical-thinking skills
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our Milan HQ. We also have an office in Boston, plus an amazing beach summer office in Sardinia, Italy!
- Free healthy lunch – yes, being in Italy, it's something you should care about!
- Organic Fresh Fruits
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible work hours
- Gym membership
- Massages every week
- Free cookies, if you deserve them
- Much more...