We are looking for a Program Manager with superb communication skills to drive the success of our clinical-related projects.
Your knowledge of bioethics combined with your engineering and analytical skills will shape how our new and existing business grows. You have to be skilled at navigating stakeholders in different teams and focused on the project's success. We need your influencing and relationship-building skills to help to expand and improve our partnerships and market presence.
What you'll do
You will carry out the duties of a Business Architect. You will be involved in two types of projects: managing Empatica's internal efforts in the clinical space, monitoring and coordinating the data acquisition work in multi-center clinical studies. Additionally, you will oversee the project management of research projects with our highest profile pharmaceutical clients, which include: frequent check-ins with the client, making sure that the project is running on time, coordinating communications between all stakeholders and ensuring overall success of the project.
You will join an elite team of hard-working and passionate people and will be involved in:
- Overseeing ground-breaking research projects.
- Coordinate the effort of multiple stakeholders (data scientists from Empatica, pharma companies, clinical researches) and keep everyone aligned and on schedule.
- Representing Empatica among its highest-tier research and business clients.
- Project oversight and execution.
- Ultimately, improving people's lives ensuring the success of new therapeutics and diagnostics.
Why work at Empatica
At Empatica you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where your impact will be recognizable from day one. You will face new challenges daily.
As the ideal candidate for this position you:
- Have a genuine interest, passion and motivation for Empatica's mission.
- Have a strong academic background (Masters degree is a minimum).
- Have experience in the pharmaceutical industry (worked in biomedical research administration or healthcare, bioengineering background, knowledge of bioethics, etc.).
- Have solid technical and practical expertise leading complex operational and strategic projects.
- Must have a firm sense of accountability and must be good at prioritization.
- Have a pragmatic and execution mindset.
- Are able to work as a team member or by yourself.
- Aspire to be a leader.
The ideal candidate for Empatica:
- Is a reliable and effective worker; working in a fast growing startup is not for everyone.
- Is creative, fun and easy to work with.
- Is self-motivated, with good leadership skills.
- Is dedicated to expand Empatica's market presence.
- Is a critical thinker and always questions dogma, status quo, and the conventional way of doing things.
We expect a lot from you, but your efforts will be rewarded by great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our Boston HQ. We also have an office in Milan, Italy, plus an amazing beach summer office in Sardinia, Italy!
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible work hours
- Free cookies, if you deserve them
- Much more...