As Community Manager, you will be the ultimate person responsible for Empatica’s customer success! You will be required to work closely with various teams in Empatica, ensuring customer feedback is incorporated into our products, the communication with customers is handled with the highest quality and Empatica’s culture is embraced in every interaction.
You will be involved in:
- Managing the customer support platform, guaranteeing accurate content and a high-quality of the service, providing help to customers, investigating and solving problems
- Representing Empatica and the Empatica brand by supporting and engaging Empatica's followers throughout the company's social networks
- Continuously monitoring, measuring and improving our customer satisfaction and community engagement
- Analyzing quantitative and qualitative feedback, identifying trends and insights into user needs required to improve our products
- Cooperating with the technical teams to produce easy-to-understand guides and articles (you can read our support center)
- Developing service procedures and standards
We're looking for people who are passionate about putting consumers first and helping them get the most out of our products.
The ideal candidate:
- Is fun and easy to work with
- Is empathetic, likes being helpful and understands the customer’s needs
- Is respectful and positive even in contact with difficult people, assertive when needed
- Is an excellent writer and communicator
- Is proficient in English (mother tongue is highly appreciated) and is fluent in more than one foreign language
- Is structured and is familiar with analytics and measurements
- Is tech savvy and has the ability to quickly master new tools and platforms
- Is familiar with processes for collecting user feedback and in translating them into actionable insights
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our Milan HQ. We also have an office in Boston, plus an amazing beach summer office in Sardinia, Italy!
- Yoga classes - we care about your health!
- Lunch - yes, being in Italy, it's something you should care about!
- Flexible hours
- Free cookies, if you deserve them
- Much more...