As a Marketing Manager you will be the ambassador for Empatica's potential customers. We are looking for an exceptionally talented person because our products hugely impact people's lives. You'll have to manage every project with special care.
You will implement and optimize strategies among different marketing channels. We expect you to grow your competences in many areas. You will develop the analytical skills of a data scientist, the empathy of a community manager, the execution mindset of an operation manager, the creativity of a storyteller and the copywriting skills of an advertiser.
You will be involved in:
- Growing Empatica's brand, from brand positioning to messaging and personality
- Executing and evaluating the editorial plan for the Empatica Blog (blog.empatica.com) and different channels on social media
- Building, measuring and optimizing our marketing performance metrics on a weekly basis
- Summarizing, reporting and optimizing advertising campaigns
- Establishing and developing relationships with influencers and journalists
- Implementing product marketing strategies
- Cultivating and assessing email marketing strategies
- Working closely with other teams to develop great material about our products
- Organizing Empatica's presence in fairs, seminars and conferences
Why work at Empatica:
At Empatica you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where your impact will be recognizable from day one. You will face new challenges daily. Ah, did we tell you that your work may literally change the lives of many people?
The ideal candidate for Empatica:
- Is reliable and hard worker; working in a fast growing startup is not for everyone
- Is creative, fun and easy to work with
- Is self-motivated, can excel both in unsupervised solo projects and in tight teamwork
- Is passionate about our products and our mission, driven by customers’ needs
- Has a growth mindset and is willingly to learn quickly
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Is focused on customer's needs
- Has the ability to regularly come up with creative ideas and assess their feasibility and effectiveness
- Tweets like a human, not like a bot
- Has excellent writing, research, and copywriting skills
- Has passion for testing, measuring and iterating multiple marketing strategies across various channels (from new concepts of Virtual Reality marketing to the good, old-fashioned word of mouth)
- Has excellent English (mother tongue is highly appreciated)
- Is tech savvy and has the ability to quickly master new tools and platforms
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our Milan HQ. We also have an office in Boston, plus an amazing beach summer office in Sardinia, Italy!
- Free healthy lunch – yes, being in Italy, it's something you should care about!
- Organic Fresh Fruits
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible work hours
- Gym membership
- Massages every week
- Free cookies, if you deserve them
- Much more...