We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will implement effective business and marketing plans to enhance Empatica’s brand and generate growth in the market. This is not the average sales-driven Marketing role. Your efforts and capabilities will be applied to a job that truly contribute to improve people’s lives. Our leading consumer product, the Embrace Watch, is able to give freedom and peace of mind to both the epilepsy patients and their caregivers. It will be through your talent in marketing this product and efficiently collaborating with the rest of the Team that the device will rise as game changer within the epilepsy community. This will ultimately result in saving millions of lives by preventing cases of sudden unexpected death in epilepsy (SUDEP).
You will be involved in:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies - covering advertising, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Delivering communication strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence.
- Managing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Managing the company’s online presence and implementing programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Overseeing junior colleagues and ensuring their objectives are reached.
- Working closely with the Product Management team to produce marketing materials and programs.
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
Why work at Empatica:
At Empatica you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where your impact will be recognizable from day one. You will face new challenges daily. Ah, did we tell you that your work may literally change the lives of many people?
The ideal candidate for Empatica:
- Is reliable and hard worker; working in a fast growing startup is not for everyone
- Is creative, fun and easy to work with
- Is self-motivated, can excel both in unsupervised solo projects and in tight teamwork
- Is passionate about our products and our mission, driven by customers’ needs
- Has a growth mindset and is willingly to learn quickly
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Is an analytical and creative thinker.
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has demonstrated knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Is able to successfully spot original branding opportunities.
- Is experienced in managing multiple projects at a time.
- Is up to speed with current marketing techniques and best practices.
- Is committed to working in cross-functional teams.
- Holds a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing Management.
- Has 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing.
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our Milan HQ. We also have an office in Boston, plus an amazing beach summer office in Sardinia, Italy!
- Free healthy lunch – yes, being in Italy, it's something you should care about!
- Organic Fresh Fruits
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible work hours
- Gym membership
- Massages every week
- Free cookies, if you deserve them
- Much more...