As an HR MANAGER you will help nurture our peculiar startup culture while we continue to grow. We are a passionate, friendly and collaborative team dedicated to making meaningful products that help people lead better lives. You will work closely with everyone on the team providing people strategies that recognize our shared purpose and reflect our unique company culture. This position is hands-on, requires someone who is agile with a growth mindset, and can collaborate with the CEO to implement things from scratch.
You will be involved in:
- Assist with recruiting and hiring responsibilities.
- Developing procedures to ensure that new team members are onboarded efficiently.
- Being a trusted resource for leaders and employees on a wide variety of human resources topics including career development, benefits, and company policies.
- Taking care of all administrative matters related to HR.
- Creating and planning fun and meaningful company events that reflect of our unique culture.
- Contributing and building programs that enable both individual and team growth.
- Making yourself available for the next task.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a very quick learner and a hard-worker
- Loves interacting with people and their development
- Loves to take care of a growing work environment
- Has 1-3 years experiences with growing teams (and if not, should be able to demonstrate the role fit)
- Is intellectually curious and self-motivated
- Is fun and easy to work with
- Is highly organized and capable of working solo with little supervision and also has interest to coordinate with a smart team
- Is able to handle sensitive and confidential material, and practice discretion
- Is proficient in English (mother tongue is highly appreciated)
- A degree in Psychology (either Masters or PhD) is a plus
- Specialised and up to date in Italian HR operations, policy and administration
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our Milan HQ. We also have an office in Boston, plus an amazing beach summer office in Sardinia, Italy!
- Free Lunch - yes, being in Italy, it's something you should care about!
- Organic Fresh Fruits
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible work hours
- Gym membership
- Massages every week
- Free cookies, if you deserve them
- Much more...